JRNI delivers the industry’s leading enterprise SaaS scheduling and queuing platform designed to optimize the customer journey through powerful personalized experiences both in-person and virtually. JRNI’s platform dramatically increases customer conversions, satisfaction and loyalty while expanding interactions and managing staffing efficiency and profitability. JRNI’s offerings are used by some of the world’s largest retailers and financial institutions including HSBC, USBank, Levi’s, Lego, and Urban Outfitters.
As part of our Global Customer Support Team you will be supporting your own assigned Enterprise client list (along with helping out others when necessary), whilst creatively working with different teams across the business to solve technical problems. It’s a really exciting role for somebody who wants to ramp up their technical and commercial acumen whilst owning their own Enterprise Client support base.
- Respond to technical queries from customers and prospects.
- Use your initiative to diagnose and solve platform issues.
- Assist with the configuration of customer booking systems and test changes to the platform.
- Log and keep records of customer queries using ZenDesk and JIRA.
- Follow up, build rapport, and make scheduled call-backs to customers where necessary.
- Identify and escalate priority issues; redirect problems to appropriate internal contacts for resolution.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Engineering and Development and the rest of the global support team.
You’re a strong communicator and you really enjoy seeing a task through to the end. You’re technically minded and can give examples of where you’ve had to use an out-of-the-box approach to solve an issue. You’ve got experience working within a complex bespoke SaaS or Software company and you’ve got a solid level of commercial and technical understanding.
- 3+ years experience supporting enterprise-level SaaS clients.
- The ability to confidently own and support your own assigned Enterprise clients.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- The ability to develop an in-depth understanding of a bespoke software product and show a basic knowledge of HTML / CSS or other coding languages.
- Experience building relationships with your customers and with your peers across the business.
- Have experience with Zendesk, Jira or equivalent bug-tracking software.